তিমির রাত

জীবনের টানাপোড়েনে যারা পাশে থাকে তারাই আপন মানুষ। বাকি সব ফানুস। ফানুস যেমন ক্ষণিকের আনন্দ দিয়ে আকাশে উড়ে তদ্রূপ।

Delightful story

Kadam Ali Bhai's chatpati and phuchka to eat or extraordinary!  I always hear his praise on the face of his girlfriend Tinni.  Whether the girl nation praises anyone in life or not, Fuchka Waller will be praised.  And if the taste is a little better, then there is no point.  A few days later we will give the results of the final year.  The girlfriends have already promised that if the result is good this time, we will have to feed you Kadam Ali Bhai's blister.  I said, OK, no problem.

 As usual, the result came out, I did well by the grace of God.  This time they have to feed them stubborn phuchka.  I think if the girls had accumulated as much money as they ate, they would have made a lot of money in their last life.  This will reduce the pressure on their husbands.

 Anyway, what else to do, I went to Kadam Ali's shop with them.  The pocket is not so heavy.  I do not know how much the bill raises!  Suddenly his eyes fell on a jhalmuriwala.  The man's full beard is a helpless magical look.

 One book is looking at the sky with frustration.  Not a single customer can be seen beside him.  But next to them, beautiful women are waving like flies next to Kadam Ali, who has an oily face.

 I showed the girl to the jhalmuriwala and said, look, he also has a family.  Many lives may have survived with this small business!  If you girls are just fuchkai khas.  Then they will die without eating.

  The girlfriends laughed at me and blew away like cotton.  With their laughter, the laughter of this jhalmuriwala may have flown away like camphor.  Maybe his sales didn't go well today.  Maybe two kg of rice and 20 rupees fish will not be bought from his market today!  I went to him and asked, uncle what is your name?  He said, Rahmat Ali.

 How beautiful!  Ali is at the end of the names of the two.  But there is not much difference between them today because of this beautiful Apugula.  I am telling Sundari Apu, not only to eat Kadam Ali's fluke, but also to look at the helpless poor Jhalamuriwala Rahmat Ali.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

তিমির রাত

gratitude for birds

Story: The world of interests