Student teaching. Suddenly the student says to me, well sir can you show magic? I said, hmm.
He was shocked to hear this. Whoever says not to read, the foam rises in his mouth. After hearing about showing magic, the book is trying to sort everything out. The request began.
Sir show a magic.
I also have a good knowledge of how to read. I said, I will show you the magic, but you have to solve all the numbers first. Everyone is greedy to see magic. He did all the math like a machine.
This time it's my turn to show my magic. I tried the magic with him first. I noticed that he was trying his best. But not at all.
Let me tell you what the magic was like this time-
I asked the student to put the head of two martyrdom fingers together. Then I told him to move his right finger to the front and his left finger to the back. The game started. He keeps trying after trying and can't move around together.
Then I said, "Now look at me. The first time I saw Partesi, he fell from the sky." He said, "Sir, teach me a little." I said, I will teach you, but you try today.
Good readers can try it if you want.
I told the student not only to sit down with it but also to complete my reading. Suddenly at night the student's mother calls. I didn't understand why the call was coming.
His mother smiled and said, "Sir, what did you teach the student? Your student is just moving his finger like crazy." I said, don't worry, it will be all right tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment