তিমির রাত

জীবনের টানাপোড়েনে যারা পাশে থাকে তারাই আপন মানুষ। বাকি সব ফানুস। ফানুস যেমন ক্ষণিকের আনন্দ দিয়ে আকাশে উড়ে তদ্রূপ।

Who is happy?

Whenever you feel like a failed person.  When despair and depression surround you, you will look at the garbage dump.  Are you surprised?  What are you talking about!  Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  You will see that he also has hands, feet, eyes and mind like you and me.  Not just a good dress like yours.  Not only three meals a day but he is still alive.  And what do you lack from me?  I do not know what we would do if the situation like him?  Once you stand near the garbage dump for a minute and see how it feels.  How does life taste!  You will see that all frustration and depression will not find a way to escape in shame.  The boy who picks up the paper doesn't enjoy life as much as I do?  What do you think?  Whenever I feel helpless and unhappy, I turn myself into the man who picks up the paper in the garbage.  I see life is becoming blind to the smell!  And I see only a sad cry of pain all over his heart.  I want to chew my hand in the pain of hunger.  Then I thought I was well before Dhyatteri.  Then I don't feel unhappy anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

তিমির রাত

gratitude for birds

Story: The world of interests